No products in the cart.
The following is a basic guide to help you with the first steps when purchasing a sushi conveyor. Don’t be afraid to send us the best information that you have at the moment with a view of making changes latter, we know that plans change and we are happy to re-quote you as plans for your restaurant change. The most important factor is that we are both happy with the final layout before manufacturing starts.
1. First decide on the number of covers that you will need to make your restaurant profitable.
2. How many customers will be seated at the conveyor counter and how many will be seated at booth tables.
3. Choose a layout from those shown on the next page and let us know the ‘L’ dimensions. Don’t worry if the layout or dimensions change later we can easily update our quotation.
4. If possible send us a drawing showing the layout of your restaurant.
5. We will then produce a provisional drawing and quotation.
6. Our provisional quotation will have separate prices for all of the main components. You can then decide if you want to order the complete system from us or just the conveyor or conveyor and support frame and finish the remainder of the system yourself. It is perfectly acceptable to us if you only order the conveyor, some of our customers will do this if they are working with a small budget.
7. Visit us if it is possible, we will welcome the opportunity to show you the many options that are available. We can also visit a restaurant where we have a conveyor installed. Our factory is only 45 minutes from London on the train. In London you will be able to visit many different restaurants and gain many ideas.
8. Once we have arrived at the final specification and quotation and assuming that you place your order with us we will start the manufacture of your sushi conveyor. This normally takes 5 to 8 weeks depending on the design of the conveyor and if there are any special features such as unusual angles bends, curves etc. Once the conveyor is finished you are most welcome to visit us and inspect it before delivery.
9. We will then arrange a convenient day to deliver and install the conveyor. Full installation and commissioning will be included and our engineers will carry out the following tasks: Unloading of the lorry. Unpacking the shipping crate an inspecting the conveyor. Assembly of the support frame, conveyor, cladding, Corian counters. Wiring the Motor to the speed controller. Fitting and checking the free running of the chain. Test running the system. Final hand over and signing off. This list may vary and is subject to the design of the system.
10. We suggest that our engineer returns after the conveyor has been running for 3 months to check that it is running correctly. This is included in the original cost of the conveyor for the UK and offered as a chargeable option outside the UK.